Much awaited film ‘Bajre Da Sitta’ starring Ammy Virk, Tania and Noor Chahal is in theatres now . So we are going to review the film in this article. So as we know every coin has 2 sides & this film also have 2 sides we will discuss one by one about the positive and negative things of the movie.
• Firstly we would tell you about some positive points about this movie. The foremost thing is the star cast of the movie. The casting is splendidly done by the makers and the actors pay full justice to their characters.
• As we know there are less number of movies which are women centric and ‘Bajre Da Sitta’ is going to be one of the best movies of pollywood which are made on women. This movie tells you all about the dreams and talents of the girls of bygone era and how their dreams were dependent on their family and their partners. They all can make and mar a girls’ dreams it all depends on society, family and their partners.
• This movie gives a very amazing message to today’s generation also that if your parents and partner is supportive you can achieve anything in life no matter what the circumstances are. On the other side if you are dedicated and if your passionate towards your work and your talent everything can fit into the place to make your dreams come true.
• The another positive thing about this movie is that this movie is beautifully penned and picturised for the audience. Screenplay is very good you will not get time to get distracted this movie keep your eyes on hooked screen.
• The captain of the ship Jass Grewal is one of the best writers in pollywood industry and he is setting different type of cinena. He is making such movies that give a great message and with beautiful representation . This story is written by Jass Grewal who is also the director of the movie.
There are many more positive things about this movie but one of them i would like to mention is the music of the film which is very relatable to the situations. No song is Unrelatably filled in the movie, every single song is relatable to the story and full of emotions .Story reminds you the era of golden music and which is evergreen and unforgettable.
On the flip side of the coin if we talk about the negative things of the movie the one thing I find is that this movie is more predictable and the audience can have an idea that whats going to happen next. The concept of the movie is common but beautifully presented so the story is also becomes little predictable and common. It can be presented with more suspense or twists.
In a crux , I would like to say that this movie is worth watching and it is a completely family movie, you you will get surely 1 positive thing from a movie if you will go with your family or alone. So we suggest to watch this movie in your nearby cinema halls. Filmi Bytes give 4 stars out of 5 to ‘Bajre Da Sitta’