|Born||06 May 1993|
|Birthplace||Jamshedpur, Jharkhand, India|
|Height||5′ 4” or 163cm|
|College||BBK DAV College for Women, Amritsar|
Guru Nanak Dev University, Amritsar
|Mother Name||Anju Arora|
|Year Active||2018 – Present|
Tania is a Punjabi Actress associated with Punjabi Film Industry. She was born on 06 May 1993 and her birthplace is Jamshedpur, Jharkhand, India. Her height is about 5′ 4”. She completed her graduation from BBK DAV College for Women, Amritsar, and master’s from Guru Nanak Dev University, Amritsar.
More About Tania
- She attended Guru Nanak Dev University and BBK DAV College for Women, Amritsar where she won the “Best Actor of the Year” award each year from 2012 to 2016.
- Tania is also a Classical dancer and National level participant.
- She was selected for the 2016 Bollywood film Sarabjit to play Sarabjit’s daughter, but as the filming schedule conflicted with her final exams, she had to forgo the role.
- Later, she got her first film role in ”Son of Manjeet Singh” and ”Qismat” along with Ammy Virk.
- She has been nominated for two Brit Asia TV Awards, winning one for ”Best Supporting Actress” for her performance in Qismat (2018).
- She has also appeared in Punjabi Music videos like ”Teri Meri Ladayi” by Maninder Buttar and ”Kya Baat Aa” by Karan Aujla.
|Actor||Shah Rukh Khan|
|Male Singer||AP Dhillon|
|Hobbies||Reading, Dancing, Travelling|
|2018||Son of Manjeet Singh||Simran|
|2019||Rabb Da Radio 2||Raaji|
|2021||Qismat 2||Majaz Kaur|
|2022||Bajre Da Sitta*||–|